Grim Dawn Game Details
Title: Grim Dawn
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG
Developer: Crate Entertainment
Publisher: Crate Entertainment
Release Date: 25 February 2016
Game Releasers: GOG
About Grim Dawn Game
Experience a complex apocalyptic fantasy world filled with hundreds of unique items, crafting, and quests with choice and consequence in Grim Dawn.
Grim Dawn is an action role-playing game set in an apocalyptic fantasy world where humanity is on the brink of extinction. The game is developed and published by Crate Entertainment, a small indie studio founded by the lead gameplay designer of Titan Quest and includes veterans from such companies as Blizzard North, Irrational, and Harmonix.
The game features complex character development, hundreds of unique items, crafting, and quests with choice and consequence. Players can combine any of six distinct classes with over 25 skills and modifiers per class. The base classes include Soldier, Demolitionist, Occultist, Nightblade, Arcanist, and Shaman. This allows for a high degree of customization and replayability.
Players can augment their class build with a diverse array of over 250 unique skills granted by items and equipment add-ons. There are also hundreds of common, magical, rare, epic, and legendary classes of loot to collect. Plus, there are over 20,000 possible magical affix combinations and over 200 rare affixes.
The game also features quests with choice and consequence. Players will face tough decisions that leave significant impacts upon the world. Strangers on the road, desperate families, and even entire villages may live or perish based on their actions. Currently, there are over 35 quests with 75+ lore notes to be collected.
Players can earn favor with human factions to unlock additional quest lines, vendor discounts, and special faction-based items and augments. Some neutral factions can be turned into allies, but aiding one will make the enemy of another. Hostile factions will remember the player's deeds and deepen their hatred of them, sending out large packs and elite heroes to hunt them down.
Devotion, an additional layer of skill customization, allows players to acquire bonuses and powerful secondary effects for their class skills. These are unlocked from a giant constellation map with points acquired by finding and restoring destroyed or corrupted shrines hidden throughout the world.
Players can help human enclaves survive and flourish by securing vital necessities, rebuilding structures, and rescuing survivors who can then lend their services to their cause. The game also features fast-paced visceral combat with enemy blood spatters, ragdoll physics, and satisfying enemy death effects.
Players can connect with friends or make new allies in glorious multiplayer. Multiplayer encounters will put their teamwork to the ultimate challenge. The game also features a rotatable camera, which allows players to survey the full beauty of the world and always fight from the most optimal angle. Levels are still designed so that players are not forced to rotate the camera; it is purely optional.
The world is brought to life with region-specific climates and a variety of weather effects. A sunny day can cloud over with mild rain showers that builds into a booming thunderstorm. Variable wind gusts blow grass and affect objects like windmills.
Players can collect over 250 crafting recipes that allow them to combine salvaged components into unique crafted items and then, later, use those basic crafted items with higher-tiered recipes to complete items of amazing power. The game also allows players to pay to reclaim points, which alleviates the fear and frustration of having to make early, uninformed skill choices that could permanently gimp a character.
The game features over 200+ enemy heroes and bosses, hand-configured with their unique arrays of deadly skills. There are also over 20+ secret areas hidden behind crumbling walls, hidden gaps, and mysterious locked doors. Players can explode obstacles or repair structures to open new paths.
The game also features rogue-like dungeons, which require a rare crafted key. Enemy levels increase as players progress, and player teleport is disabled. There is no way out except to complete the dungeon or die trying.
In summary, Grim Dawn is an action-packed, apocalyptic fantasy game that features complex character development, hundreds of unique items, crafting, and quests with choice and consequence. With its high degree of customization and replayability, the game is sure to provide hours of entertainment for players who enjoy action role-playing games.
Grim Dawn Key Features
- - Enter an apocalyptic fantasy world on the brink of extinction!
- - Build your character with complex development and over 25 skills per class!
- - Collect hundreds of unique items and craft your own with over 250 recipes!
- - Make tough decisions with quests that have significant consequences on the world!
- - Join factions and make allies, but be wary of turning enemies!
- - Explore over 20 secret areas and fight 200+ deadly enemies and bosses!
- - Enjoy fast-paced visceral combat with blood spatters and ragdoll physics!
- - Rebuild the world and help human enclaves survive!
- - Play with friends in glorious multiplayer!
- - Experience dynamic weather and variable wind gusts that affect gameplay!
- - Pay to reclaim skill points and never fear making early, uninformed choices!
- - Join the Grim Dawn community and shape the future of development!
Grim Dawn Gameplay
Download Links for Grim Dawn
System Requirements for Grim Dawn
Grim Dawn is a role-playing action game that is available on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 operating systems. To play the game, you will need an x86 compatible 2.3GHz or faster processor, which can be an Intel 2nd generation core i-series or equivalent. You will also need at least 2 GB of RAM and a 512MB NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series or ATI Radeon X800 series or better graphics card. The game requires DirectX version 9.0c and at least 5 GB of available storage space. A DirectX 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card is also necessary, and it is important to note that 4GB of memory is required to host multiplayer games. The recommended system requirements are a Windows 7 or Windows 10 operating system, an x86 compatible 3.2GHz or faster processor (Intel 4th generation core i-series or better), at least 6 GB of RAM, and a 1.5GB NVIDIA GeForce 500 series or ATI Radeon 6000 series or better graphics card. The game requires DirectX version 11 and a broadband internet connection. Again, at least 5 GB of available storage space is necessary.Minimum:
- OS: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
- Processor: x86 compatible 2.3GHz or faster processor (Intel 2nd generation core i-series or equivalent)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series or ATI Radeon X800 series or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card
- Additional Notes: 4GB of memory is required to host multiplayer games
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows 10
- Processor: x86 compatible 3.2GHz or faster processor (Intel 4th generation core i-series or better)
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1.5GB NVIDIA GeForce 500 series or ATI Radeon 6000 series or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 5 GB available space
How to Download Grim Dawn PC Game
1. Extract Release
2. Install The Game