Tunguska: Ravenwood Stories Game Details
Title: Tunguska: Ravenwood Stories
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie
Developer: Rotorist Workshop
Publisher: Rotorist Workshop
Release Date: 23 June 2022
Game Releasers: P2P
About Tunguska: Ravenwood Stories Game
Embark on a new adventure in Ravenwood with the Tunguska: The Visitation DLC! Collect new weapons and equipment to help you take on the Zone, and battle your way back with newfound strength.
Dive into the depths of the Tunguska Exclusion Zone and explore the forgotten corner of Ravenwood in the new Tunguska: Ravenwood Stories DLC! Traverse the Zone with an array of new weapons and equipment to help you survive the hostile environment. As you progress through the branching main quest, you will be met with two endings depending on your choices.
Along the way, you will come across seven new characters with dialogues and side quests. Craft new items such as ammo, medicine, and explosives to aid you in your journey. If you feel like a break from the action, why not try your hand at hunting for wild life or even grow herbs and vegetables for cooking and crafting. Take it one step further and set up your own restaurant with a wide selection of food and drink items.
Even after the adventure is over, you can still enjoy the peace and tranquility of Ravenwood by owning a cozy lake-side home, which you can customize with your own furnishing. So, what are you waiting for? Grab your gear and head to Ravenwood and conquer the Zone!
Tunguska: Ravenwood Stories Key Features
- • Explore the mysterious Ravenwood and uncover its dark past!
- • Unlock five new pieces of equipment and six new weapons to help you survive the Zone.
- • Craft ammo, medicine, and explosives to give you an edge over your enemies.
- • Hunt for wild life and own a cozy lake-side home with customizable furnishings.
- • Deep branching main quest with two endings based on your choices.
Download Links for Tunguska: Ravenwood Stories
System Requirements for Tunguska: Ravenwood Stories
Tunguska: Ravenwood Stories is a game that requires at least Windows 7, 8, or 10 as the operating system, an Intel Core i7 processor, 4 GB of RAM, a GeForce GT 1030 graphics card, and 4 GB of available storage space. It also requires an integrated sound card, although integrated display adapters are not optimal for optimal performance.Minimum:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
- Processor: Intel Core i7
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 1030
- Storage: 4000 MB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated sound card
- Additional Notes: Integrated Display Adapters are not optimal for this game.
How to Download Tunguska: Ravenwood Stories PC Game
1. Extract Release
2. Launch The Game